Jubilant FoodWorks is part of the Jubilant Bhartia Group and one of the largest food service companies in India and holds the master franchisee for Domino’s Pizza in India. India is the 2nd largest market for domino’s pizza and it operates 1,200 stores in 271 Indian cities.
Given the number of stores, the customer support agents faced the mammoth task of handling customer calls and requests. Jubilant FoodWorks partnered with Yellow Messenger to automate Customer Support function for Domino’s in India.
Challenges Faced by Jubilant FoodWorks – Domino’s
The dependency on customer support agents was very high, leading to a loss of productivity.
- The key challenge was to reduce the percentage of calls received by the agents.
- The second key challenge was to enhance customer experience through seamless conversations across channels.
Yellow Messenger Customer Support Solution
Yellow Messenger developed an AI-powered digital assistant “Domino’s, the virtual customer assistant” to tackle the challenges faced by the customer support team at Domino’s. The digital assistant Domino’s has the following features and capabilities:
- Track order: The digital assistant helps customers track their orders on the go.
- Queries and feedback: Users can provide their valuable feedback about the food, taste, quality, etc. through the digital assistant and answers any queries with respect to the order placed.
- Omni-channel: The digital assistant is available across channels such as WhatsApp, IVR, Website, and App.
- Multilingual: The digital assistant has multilingual capabilities and it supports 3 languages – English, Hindi and Hinglish.
- Store locator: Users can locate the store closest to their location either by sending the live location or by manually entering it. The digital assistant provides details on the stores nearby along with the address and contact number.
- Offers and promotions: The digital assistant provides the user details on the latest offers to avail at domino’s at just a click of a button.