Knowing from where your customers can come and creating a strong presence should be an important goal for a business of any size. A recent survey in August 2020, conducted by Facebook and Bain & Company suggests the following-
- Southeast Asia is a dynamic region and is fast growing to be one of the top growth engines for the global digital economy.
- 70% of Southeast Asian consumers to go digital this year.
In this journey of digital transformation,
- We can see a striking increase in online purchases be it clothing apparel, gadgets or groceries, or household items. Many people have started making digital payments than ever before.
- Discovery and adoption of multiple mobile applications are observed.
- Usage of social media is increased.
In addition to these traits, this pandemic situation also has created a new way of living – ‘contactless’. Put together, going digital, and engaging the customers, and driving more sales amidst the emerging competition is the key to business. Having a conversational AI solution across multiple channels has turned out to be the best bet across the industries.
Rise of social messaging apps in South East Asia
By the end of 2019, it was reported that apart from WhatsApp, Facebook there are many other social applications that are used widely in South East Asia.
- Telegram has got more than 200 million monthly active users
- Line, another messaging app popular in many regions of Asia and Japan has got 218 million users around.
- Viber had got more than 260 million active users.
- Zalo is a popular application in many of the South-East Asian countries especially Vietnam.
Leveraging the active usage of these messaging apps many popular brands like Health, Retail, Telecom across the globe have conversational AI Chatbots to generate more leads and thereby increased revenue and provide customer support. With Yellow messenger having a chatbot is made easy which can accommodate any of your use cases, be it –
Responding to FAQs
Setting up a Telegram bot
Setting up a conversational bot in telegram is an easy process and Yellow messenger comes with the capabilities of making the bot as many users intuitive as possible. Telegram allows to set up the brand’s image and brand description.
Telegram bots come with features which can send –
Queries from the customers can be redirected to live agents in real-time.
Integrating the telegram bot with Yellow messenger platform
By adding the Authorization token, Telegram bots of any business can be connected with Yellow messenger platform.
Setting up a bot in Line channel
Line is a social messaging app popular across countries like Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia and Japan. By setting up a conversational AI Chatbot in Line businesses can send
Integrating the Line bot with Yellow messenger platform
To integrate chatbots in Line with Yellow messenger platform, we need
Channel Secret key
By this businesses can easily track the real-time bot conversations and customer’s interactions with the bots. Customer support agents can also respond to user queries instantaneously through the yellow messenger platform.
Setting up a bot in Zalo channel
Yellow messenger has got extensive capabilities to integrate a conversational AI Chatbot in Zalo channel through business’s Official Accounts in Zalo.
OA Secret Key
Zalo bots can be integrated with Yellow messenger platform. There is a rapid increase in adoption of Zalo as a channel among businesses in SEA.
Using Yellow messenger bot builder conversational AI bots can be built easily and can be integrated with minimal effort across multiple channels.
Any separate workflows for respective channels are also supported.
Yellow messenger platform strives to be omnichannel support for big brands
The AI-based chatbots can be integrated across all the channels in the SEA languages like –
Yellow messenger’s Multilingual NLP model helps in understanding the languages better by handling the utterances and small talk responses. It is also easier to manage multi-lingual flow responses within the single bot using Localization feature within the platform.
It is also very easy to connect with agent assist support systems in real-time helping businesses solve customer queries. Businesses can monitor and analyze the adoption of the bots and measure ROI based on real-time reports and Dashboard metrics.
More Posts on AI-powered Chatbots
- Powerful Intersection of AI and Robotic Process Automation
- 5 Ways WhatsApp Chatbot Can Drive eCommerce Sales
- 7 Ways Chatbots are Influencing the Education Industry
- Lead Generation with Chatbots
- Chatbots for Advertising Engagement Automation
- Use Cases of Chatbots in the Insurance Industry
- Why Chatbots are a Must for Businesses
- Elevated Customer Engagement with Virtual Real Estate Agent
- The Evolution of Virtual Assistants
- How to Leverage Chatbots for Customer Support
- How to clone a chatbot?
- How Retailers can Benefit from Chatbots
- 5 Ways Chatbots Can Help Enterprises retain Their Customers
- How Chatbots will Impact the Hiring Processes
- Why Chatbots are Needed in Human Resources
- 6 Ways WhatsApp Chatbots can Improve Customer Experience
- Building WhatsApp Chatbot with WhatsApp Business API