Imagine. You are launching a new business in your town. A small consumer brand with products made specifically for vegans. It’s the first of its kind in your town, so the sales go up rapidly given that there was tremendous demand. Soon enough, you realise that customer support needs attention as a business function because the users are increasing and live agent support isn’t as scalable or affordable as automation. Therefore, you get customer support automation and deploy virtual assistants that handle millions of queries of your users on a real-time basis. They can now just talk to your brand’s WhatsApp chatbot and place grievances about the products.
The data that is collected because of these million interactions with users is valuable. It can be a way to generate revenue.
How to clone a bot?
The virtual assistant can draw patterns in the data that will allow it to better serve the users. The patterns help chatbots understand the buying behaviour of each user. Using this information, the bot can also offer personalised product suggestions. Or remind the user that they are out of the coconut milk and should soon re-order.
Hmm. For this, you require an e-commerce bot that can handle sales and market or notify about products people might be interested in. However, this time you need the bot to be deployed faster. How would you get a new bot?
Simple. With Yellow Messenger’s Bot Cloning Feature.
What Is Bot Cloning?
Every bot we make comprises journeys and utterances.
Journey: This suggests the various paths a user can take via the bot. For example, a banking bot can offer several paths – Home loan, credit card, insurance, etc. These are journeys.
Utterances: Utterances are used to understand which journey is to be triggered by the bot and when. Let’s take the following hypothetical conversation to delineate this better.
Me: Can you tell me about Flexible loans?
Bot: Sure! Flexi Loans are the new way of borrowing funds in India, where you get access to a pre-approved loan limit based on your credit rating. Borrow funds whenever you need them and prepay when you have additional funds in hand.
Me: Thanks. I also need to apply for a credit card. Can you help me with that?
The above statement is an utterance that makes the bot shift the journey from loans to credit card application. It’s response –
Bot: Certainly. If you have an account with us, please help me with your 10 digit account number. If not, let’s get you started.
This forms the conversational flow of a bot. Along with the power of deep learning that makes up for the bots heuristic learning.
Benefits of Bot Cloning
- Easily and speedily deploy bots for various verticals. E.g. Home Loan, Personal Loan, Insurance, etc.
- Reserve the same tone of voice of the brand across verticals.
- Rapidly increase support and offerings without increasing overhead.
- Easy administration and analytics of bots.
- Helps in Bot orchestration.
More Posts on Chatbot Technology
- Slack Integration with Yellow Messenger HR Chatbot
- Yellow Messenger’s Multilingual Intelligent Virtual Assistants
- Yellow Messenger’s Robust NLP Engine | Part 2
- Yellow Messenger’s Robust NLP Engine – I
- Chatbot Flow Builder by Yellow Messenger
- Knowledge Optimization, Discovery and Analytics for large enterprises
- Knowledge Management Systems with Document Cognition
- FAQs on WhatsApp Chatbot Integration
- 4 Best Practices for Conversational Design
More Posts on Conversational AI Chatbots
- Powerful Intersection of AI and Robotic Process Automation
- Easy Chatbot integration with multiple channels
- 5 Ways WhatsApp Chatbot Can Drive eCommerce Sales
- 7 Ways Chatbots are Influencing the Education Industry
- Lead Generation with Chatbots
- Chatbots for Advertising Engagement Automation
- Use Cases of Chatbots in the Insurance Industry
- Why Chatbots are a Must for Businesses
- Elevated Customer Engagement with Virtual Real Estate Agent
- The Evolution of Virtual Assistants
- How to Leverage Chatbots for Customer Support
- How Retailers can Benefit from Chatbots
- 5 Ways Chatbots Can Help Enterprises retain Their Customers
- How Chatbots will Impact the Hiring Processes
- Why Chatbots are Needed in Human Resources
- 6 Ways WhatsApp Chatbots can Improve Customer Experience
- Building WhatsApp Chatbot with WhatsApp Business API