Slack is a workplace communication tool, “A single place for messaging, tools, and files.” This means Slack is an instant messaging system with lots of add-ins for other workplace tools. Slack has an intuitive UI with both group and private messaging. These are more than 1500 apps and allows users to create their own app which has evolved Slack to become a one-stop-shop for a lot of users.
Yellow Messenger’s Slack channel with HRM System Integration can help you to boost and Automate HR processes like:
- Automate Onboarding: Document submission, training & assessment, document approval.
- Resolve Query: Resolve candidate queries through an HR FAQ Chatbot.
- Candidates Selection: Filter resumes and pre-screen candidates.
- Automate Hiring Process: Automate the hiring process from scheduling interview meetings to generate offer letters.
- Conversational Survey: Automate reference checks with conversational ai surveys.
- Engagement: Engage with candidates during the notice period.
Benefits of Slack Integration
Yellow Messenger slack integration is designed for interactive conversation flow with lots of interactive components support like rich interactive UI text blocks, popup forms, slash commands, shortcuts, etc with both personal and group messaging.
Slack threaded messaging helps in improving noisy channels, helps your team collaborate better, and allows you to come back to the same thread without reinitiating the previous context. Yellow Messenger slack chatbot will maintain individual context/journey for each thread i.e parallel operations can be executed in different threads.
The same bot can be deployed to multiple slack workspaces maintaining a central database and HRM integrations.
Interactive components integrated with Yellow Messenger
Integrating Slack App with Yellow Messenger platform
For integration Slack App with the yellow messenger platform, you will need the following details to be configured on YM Platform.
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- OAuth Scopes
Creating a new Slack App
Step 1: Goto https://api.slack.com/apps and click on Create a new app.
Step 2: Fill up the app name and select your app development workspace.
Step 3: After creating the app, go to the event subscription on the left panel. Enable the event subscription and add a request URL with the following URL and required bot event scope. https://app.yellowmessenger.com/integrations/slack/receive/
Step 4: Now head back to Basic Information on the left panel and copy the Client ID & Client Secret.
Step 5: For OAuth Scope, Goto OAuth & Permission on the left panel and add the redirect URL with the following URL and Bot Token Scopes according to your requirement. https://app.yellowmessenger.com/integrations/oauth/redirect
Configuration in Yellow Messenger platform
After obtaining the Client ID, Client Secret & OAuth scopes (comma-separated list of all the scopes added in the OAuth & Permission section) from the previous step, Paste those credential in the Yellow Messenger > Channels > Slack channel and click on the Connect button for adding your App to your Slack Workspace.
More Posts on HR Chatbots
- Bumblebee – the complete HR Automation Solution
- HR Automation for the E-commerce Industry
- Creating Happier Workplaces With HR Automation
- 8 ways Cognitive Digital Assistants can transform HR Functions
- Automate Customer Support, HR and ITSM in Just 7 days
- Building Happier Workplaces with HR Digital Assistants