Frequently Asked Questions on WhatsApp Chatbot Integration
WhatsApp chatbot is a software program that runs on an encrypted WhatsApp platform. WhatsApp users can communicate with a chatbot through the chat interface similar to talking to a real person.
Yes. Once you sign up for Yellow Messenger WhatsApp business API solution, our team will ask you to submit the required information and progress with the application process on your behalf. The entire process usually lasts up to 7 days.
Promotional templates are not allowed by WhatsApp. Alternatively, you can add a call-to-action button to your ad on Facebook, Instagram and other platforms that will open in WhatsApp. Audiences can engage with you on WhatsApp after clicking your ad.
Advertising, marketing, or promotional messages are not permitted. Some examples of this include the following:
1. Offering coupon codes and/or free gifts
3. Sending a survey or poll to collect data
4. Inclusion of certain words or phrases that make the message template promotional
Apart from this, any Whatsapp Templates containing any potentially abusive or threatening content will get rejected.
Yellow Messenger’s partnership with WhatsApp ensures zero wait time to get your business account verified and our Conversational AI Platform delivers smart conversations from day one.
It takes around 2-3 weeks for the WhatsApp Business API to start functioning but it can vary depending on the use cases and API integrations opted.
Yellow Messenger’s platform allows you to build and test your WhatsApp chatbot before your API application gets approved.
Yes, Yellow Messenger provides a demo video explaining all the use cases of the bot, as well as our support team is available 24/7 for any clarification.
Yellow Messenger gives WhatsApp bot service embedded with AI NLP-driven technology using the Yellow Messenger’s Cognitive Platform.
The bot can create groups on its own and send out Whatsapp notification in the group. In case you wish to chat with the Chatbot, you can just type @ChatbotName followed by your query, and you will get the answer you were seeking. The limit of the group is 125 members, which is set by WhatsApp.
Yes, a simple FAQ bot can be created on WhatsApp without any code. If the use case is complex, we need to rely on code or if it is just a FAQ bot, no need of code.
Yes, a simple FAQ Whatsapp chatbot can be created in no time, as no coding is required. With the help of Yellow Messenger’s cognitive platform, you can have your WhatsApp Business API up and running within 24hours.
Mainly, you are the one who chooses the conditions of the takeover. You can choose to send agents notifications about incoming messages or, if they are offline or busy, offer users to book an appointment at a later time alternatively The bot will respond with an apology message that no agents are available right now, can you please check between 8 am to 6 pm. We can also raise a ticket so that agents can respond WHEN they come back online.
It takes 1-2 days for the WhatsApp Business API Verification process. Yellow Messenger’s partnership with WhatsApp ensures zero wait time to get your business account verified and our Conversational AI Platform delivers smart conversations from the day.
The following analytics are provided for WhatsApp Business API:
1. Message Delivery Reports: Information when the message was delivered to
2. Message Seen Reports: Information when the message was read in the WhatsApp Application.
3. Number of Users: Total number of users actively using the Chatbot
4. Total Messages: Total number of messages received.
5. Average Session Time: Interaction time of the user with the Chatbot
6. Custom Analytics: If the Enterprise needs custom analytics, that is also provided by Yellow Messenger
Enterprises can use Whatsapp QR codes to invite conversation over WhatsApp. It can be displayed on your website, banners, digital ads, Facebook page, newspaper, product, basically, anywhere you can imagine.
The way this use case works is, digital advertisements will be embedded on a website or a social channel. A potential consumer will click on that ad and he/she will be redirected to WhatsApp messenger where the conversations will be engaged.
You can send and receive text messages, audio content, URL, location information, images, videos, stickers as well as any document in any format. You can even send and receive emoticons, and the bot can capture user sentiments with the help of these emoticons.
Enterprises can connect their CRMs like salesforce, Freshsales, and Billing and Invoicing Software with the WhatsApp Chatbot on the Yellow Messenger platform easily.
Typically WhatsApp Business API verification and template takes a week. Our partnership with WhatsApp ensures zero wait time to get your business account verified and our Conversational AI Platform delivers smart conversations from day one.
Enterprise can take user opt-in on their website during account creation for their customers, or paper form, or SMS or on Phone Calls (IVR, etc)
Yes, Yellow Messenger provided WhatsApp Chatbot has multilingual support.
More articles on WhatsApp Business Solutions:
- WhatsApp’s must-have template for Marketers
- 6 Ways WhatsApp Chatbots can Improve Customer Experience
- WhatsApp Business API – Everything You Need To Know
- Five Benefits of Yellow Messenger Conversational Ads Platform
- The next big thing in WhatsApp Business Automation
- WhatsApp Business Opt-In FAQs
- WhatsApp Business Notification Guide
Some Posts on Chatbot Technology
- Slack Integration with Yellow Messenger HR Chatbot
- Yellow Messenger’s Multilingual Intelligent Virtual Assistants
- Yellow Messenger’s Bot Cloning Feature
- Yellow Messenger’s Robust NLP Engine | Part 2
- Yellow Messenger’s Robust NLP Engine – I
- Chatbot Flow Builder by Yellow Messenger
- Knowledge Optimization, Discovery and Analytics for large enterprises
- Knowledge Management Systems with Document Cognition
- 4 Best Practices for Conversational Design