Mass advertising being catered to a section of the audience is one-way communication and fails to capture and optimize leads as the brands hope for. A survey by HubSpot in 2018 captured that of people who have clicked on an ad,
34% said it was a mistake and 15% accused advertisers of tricking them into clicking. Only a paltry 7% said it was because the ad was interesting.
If we think of one-on-one customer experience in advertising conversational ads lead the game!
Conversational Advertising or interactive advertising allows instant, personal, and real-time engagement with customers at the very beginning of the sales funnel. This allows advertisers to capture focused leads, increasing the probability of conversions. In a survey conducted by Ion Interactive, 93% of marketers agreed that interactive content is effective in educating its buyers.
In the same survey,
88% of marketers said that interactive content is effective in differentiating their brand from their competitors.
What is Conversational Advertising?
An ad has more chances of being clicked if it:
- Provide value related information to customers
- Does not disrupt the browning experience
- Is engaging through rich media
Conversational Advertising leverages artificial intelligence and natural language processing on banner ads and other advertising to help customers engage with the brand through conversational AI solutions such as Chatbot to drive awareness and help consumers move through the sales funnel.
On the face, Conversational advertising seems similar to normal advertising with a CTA like Lets Chat or Send a Message. But AI enabled Chatbot creative makes the ad interactive by helping consumers engage on the ad platform itself.
Consider Sonia a developer who loves traveling and reading books, but recently she has been busy with work and traveling is far from her mind. She sees traveling agencies ads daily on her social Facebook page leading to a landing page. But she always decides she will book her ticket later and ends up procrastinating her traveling plans after clicking the ad.
My Yellow travel advertised on Facebook by displaying a chatbot banner. To grease the plate more, they gave a 10% discount for a limited period. Sonia, our protagonist on seeing My Yellow Travels ad, as usuals click but instead of taking her to a landing page, this ad prompts a conversation with her asking her about her traveling destination and helping her book tickets and hotel room and pay for everything in the same chatroom. She completes her traveling bookings within seconds and this time without procrastinating.
Why Choose Conversational Advertising?
Interacting with customers through advertising was a pure gold idea. Let us look into how conversational AI can engage consumers, leverage accurate data, and improve the sales cycle:
#1: Real-Time Engagement
Engaging with customers in real-time while advertising who thought it was possible. But with conversational advertising it is possible! You can send out case-studies, whitepaper to increase awareness of the product through chat. Conversational AI in advertising helps brands with experience management right from awareness, other touchpoints to purchasing. This gives consumers overall better brand experience.
#2: Personalise Ad Experience
Conversational Ads help a brand to engage with customers in the most personalized way at the very beginning of the sales funnel. And what is more personalized than conversations? These chatbot banners give consumers the best one-on-one experience from the very start of the sales funnel by addressing all the touchpoints and building a strong customer-brand relationship.
#3 Higher Conversion Rate
By providing multiple touchpoints in the conversion funnel through the banner chatbot increases the conversion rate by 70%. It can provide an awareness of the product and end the cycle in purchase in the same conversation with the help of conversational AI. This would not just save consumers time, but also reduce marketing costs.
#4 Consumer Behaviour – Analytics
Conversational AI solutions work on intent. Intents are the basic block for AI-powered chatbot. It contains:
- Users queries
- Response from the chatbot
With the help of NLP and machine learning, it learns how to respond to a user’s utterance, even if the question is presented in a distinct combination. It stores the user’s journey and utilizes it for future user journeys.
4 Reasons to Use Yellow Messenger’s Conversational Ad Platform
Yellow Messenger conversational Ads technology packs a lot of features. Five of them would matter the most, for enterprises are listed below:
#1 Pre-Built Integrations
Yellow Messenger’s Conversational Ad platform can be integrated with any enterprise-ready CRMS. And we can integrate it into any new CRM using API. Brands can even keep track of campaign performance using Yellow Messenger’s Dashboard.
#2 Scale and Adoption Driven
- Business Driven Platform: Intuitive and easy-to-use platform ensures you can build automation journey without IT support
- Self-Learning Capabilities (Machine Learning): Robust Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) models continue to grow accuracy through the feedback loop and chatbot training through both supervised and unsupervised training.
- Scalable and Future-ready Solution: With integrations for 150 plus global clients, we are vertical and function ready from the day go, shortening your roll -out time.
- Help you build, deliver, and adopt: We are with you throughout the journey of solving your challenges, implementing the technology, and enabling adoption.
- Highly Secure: Built-in control user access, periodic data purging, SSO based authentic, system checks and balances, meet and exceed enterprise security standards.
#3 Runs on the Best NLP
Industry best NLP to enable personalized human-like conversations:
- Understands user’s emotions, tone, and interjections
- Constructs personalized response based on context and conversations history
- Data-driver response based on data from multiple enterprise data stores
- Seamlessly integrates with unstructured data stores
- Advanced features like predictive conversations, sentiment analysis & multi-channel content management
AI & ML Capabilities to ensure continuous learning and high accuracy:
- Feedback loops and supervised as well as unsupervised training
- Accurate intent recognition through customizable training
- Intelligent bot orchestrations to trigger conversations and actions across bots based on the context.
- Cognitive – RPA integration to automate manual processes across systems without API endpoints.
#4 Gather Custom Insights
- Unique Users Data
- Messages Sent
- Messages Received
- Average Session Duration
We can deploy conversational ads on any website, social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The biggest benefit of building a chatbot on a conversational ad is that you have to build the chatbot once, but you can deploy it in multiple forums.
What are you waiting for?
All aboard the Conversational advertisement demo!